Volume & Site LicensesMovie Outline and Script It! normally allows 2 activations per license, meaning that at any one time the software you purchase can be authorized and used on two computers. However, if you wish to allow a greater number of activations for your studio, production office or academic institution then please contact us at with your specific requirements and we will be happy to discuss your options and create a customized solution to suit your needs.
Standard Classroom PacksWhen you purchase a lab pack, volume or site license you will still only receive one serial number with your software but will be granted the exact number of activations you need. Multi-user classroom lab packs are available for 5, 10 and 30 seats.
Hover over the screenshots to learn how Movie Outline can help your writing...
- Industry Standard Script Formatting
- Auto-Complete & Auto-Pagination
- Auto-Convert & Auto-Capitalization
Unlike regular word processing software, Movie Outline 3 lays out your text to industry standard script format by using 'Tab & Enter' keyboard shortcuts. It also guesses character names, auto-completes scene headings and transitions and auto-paginates as you type.
- Fully-Integrated Step-Outlining
- Highlight, Merge & Rearrange Steps
- Story, Script & Notes For Each Step
Movie Outline's intuitive design helps you build and navigate your story outline, script and notes step by step through an AV remote-style console. You can highlight steps in different colors, merge multiple steps into a single step and easily rearrange your story narrative.
- Index Cards For Steps & Scenes
- Drag & Drop Reorganization
- Color-Coded To Match Story Structure
Organizing your storyline is simple with Movie Outline's 'Drag & Drop' index cards which display your outline, script and notes for each step and scene. The cards can be color-coded to match your current structure template and repositioned in your outline with your mouse.
- Create Your Own Structure Templates
- Expand & Collapse Step Content
- Reference 12 Hollywood Movies
PowerView lets you easily customize your story structure into color-coded acts, sequences or chapters and includes sample templates like the "3 Act Structure" and the "Hero's Journey" which many Hollywood blockbusters are based upon. You can also create your own templates.
- Analyze Highs & Lows Of Your Story
- Set FeelFactor Levels For Each Step
- View 12 Hollywood Movie Graphs
Analyze your story pacing via a colored graph and compare it with breakdowns of popular movies in your reference library. The graph displays "FeelFactors" which are story elements that evoke a response in your audience such as shock, mystery, tension and romance.
- Create In-Depth Character Profiles
- Build Character Arcs Step By Step
- Track Characters & View Speech Count
Movie Outline's Character Profile Wizard helps you create three-dimensional characters by answering a series of probing questions to build their personality. You can also define relationships with other characters and develop individual story arcs scene by scene.