18 February, 2011 (London, UK) — UK technology company Nuvotech announced today that its new cross-platform creative writing package Script It!™ for Mac and PC is now available on the Mac App Store. This coincides with the full boxed retail release of the software, allowing customers to have flexible purchasing options via multiple channels.
“We are delighted to launch Script It! on the Mac App Store since this gives Mac OS X users instant access to the software and instils consumer confidence in our company and products by its association with the Apple brand”, commented Evelyne Kennedy, Product Manager for Nuvotech.
- Fully integrated step-outlining and scene organization
- Industry standard script formatting with auto-pagination and auto-complete
- Script writing glossary with over 250 filmmaking terms and definitions
- Character name generator categorized by origin, gender and meaning
- Includes scene by scene story and analysis of Ghost, Spider-Man and Scream
- Scratch Pad to manage script snippets, research, character notes and plot ideas.
- Keyboard shortcuts for quick editing and auto-convert/auto-capitalization as you type
- Export outline, script and notes to plain text, rich text, html and PDF files
- Auto-backup, auto-save and unlimited undo/redo
- 100% cross-platform – easily exchange files between Mac and PC
“Script It! helps you organize your thoughts and build your story and screenplay beat by beat, making the process of writing a script less daunting and more intuitive, especially for first-timers learning the craft.”
– Professor Richard Walter
Chairman of the UCLA Screenwriting Program.
Script It! will initially be available on the Mac App Store at a discounted price of $49.99 for a limited time before it returns to its full MSRP of $79.95.
Nuvotech Limited is a software and Web 2.0 services company based in London, England. It was founded in 1999 by produced screenwriter and director Dan Bronzite to publish innovative software and services for the creative industry. Its most recognized brands are Movie Outline a cross-platform screenplay development application and Hollywood Script Express a script copying, copyright and delivery service in Los Angeles.